Sunday, August 27, 2006

the wkn ..

Had the best wkn ever .. spent majority of it with someone who is getting very important to me slowly and slowly creeping into every small crevice of my heart and taking up more and more of the limited untouched space there :P

Church service was so interesting today, Pastor was talking about sex. Rejoice, you are sexual Our saviour really wants to provide for us and for us to know him, even the bible contains parts relating to sex and affairs current to us. God is good .. all the time. He will provide. Hope to see Jian Sheng in church more often and I seriously hope there is someway I can get salvation for my bro and mom though they may be stubborn now.

Had a nice little chat with my JC classmates, talked about so many interesting topics and subjects. Gosh I miss school, I miss my friends. I want uni life to start and meet more people. To old frenz : keep in touch and we must go out together soon kz :>

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:39 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time