Saturday, September 02, 2006

dragon boating

I DID SUCH A GOOD JOB .. participating in 3/5 races and contributing to a majority of the points woo-hoo. JS, SH and all the other archers and stallions did great as well, ferrari rockz hehe. The other majority of the team from our next door neighbours were making a lot of noise but somehow empty vessels yar dun think you all deserved to win with us :P

It felt so exhilarating to win a race .. I may take up dragon boating in uni but i doubt they will except such a scrawny person such as myself.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:12 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time