Wednesday, September 27, 2006

on a tuesday ..

Had so much fun today .. Firstly I went back to camp on my off day (*yes.. I cant imagined I did that too..*) Anyway, it wasnt that did realised I did somehow enjoy being a member inside the ord function committee. Although the 'b' csm just wanted us to agree with his ideas, we did get our way in the end. It was really fun being the creative juices behind an event, working with budgets and stuff .. hm future job prospectives?

Went for lunch at mad jack with mojo.. sh and ck. So nice, had a fantastic steak, dessert and the works and had such great company. It was followed by walking around bugis looking at stuff and just chit chatting. Such a fun and great time.. thanks guys

(*waiting for chin keat to send me the photos now..there were some really funny ones hint_hint*)

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:22 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time