Sunday, October 01, 2006

interesting ..

Something really interesting happened this wkn .. just as I was tossing and turning in my bed on a cool and lazy sunday morning deciding whether or not to go to church cos I felt lazy again, I thought what the heck. So I went .. and I am glad I did cos the sermon was super interesting and met a new fren haha a really fun gal. Funny how life works.. Suprises all the time and I guess I kinda worked out how I wanna go through mine.

Anyway, had so much sleep this entire week than I have ever had in these two years.. damn relaxing such a great feeling. Feel so refreshed and energised and plus spent so much quality time with my friends haha.. have to go back to camp liaoz cant wait to ord soon :P ..

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:34 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time