Saturday, October 07, 2006

MRT .. blasted ..

I find that I get constant irritation on the MRT. On a usual trip back to camp, I nearly killed everyone onboard the train.

IRRITATING IMMIGRANTS ..
I hate the banglas .. them and their stinky scents and weird stares. I don't even wanna be anywhere near them nor breathe in the same air. Argh .. hate them ..

Kaypoh ppl ..
A crash was heard in the MRT .. everyone turned their heads to see what was wrong. What is with them, was it any of their business? Arghz ..

Selfish ppl ..
I had to get off the train to let others off. How nice of mi right ? No, how stupid. Somehow the ppl coming up thought it was perfectly fine to get on leaving mi last to get on again so I had to get off again at the next station to let ppl off and the same thing happened again. Arghz.

Sigh.. done with unleashing my bitchiness

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:29 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time