Sunday, November 05, 2006

job searchin and a lot of fun ..

I am so so in need of a job .. offers please .. pretty please .. imagine a begging look here

Anyway I am having so much free time and just so much fun .. being away from the army woah lots of time and freedom to do what you want and when you want. Finally have all the free time to hang out with the people I call my friends. That means all of you reading this entry right now
YES U ..
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Anyone who is free can try asking me out harhar

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:03 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time