Thursday, November 02, 2006

what an interesting msg ..

This msg came from my driving instructor ..

Hi yimin, you are a nice person but I may be not use to ur character, or the way I train not suit u, I m old and had slight heart attack, after ur lesson, it always take sometime for my heart beat to become normal, pls consider change to a more capable and suitable instructor urself. for ur case i advice u test at ssdc becoz u already had a/c there and also less traffic at amk, u can go yio chu kang mrt approach any instructors waiting for their learner there but confirm they can use ssdc circuit then go under them...

Interesting, my driving instructor wants me to fire his ass haha ..
Anyone have driving instructors to recommend?

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 4:53 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time