Friday, November 10, 2006

wtf .. an english lesson

What the f. Din realise it can be such a versatile expression, it can be used in two scenarios.

Negative, wtf how can you actually sell something without telling other people what you are selling at all ? I just do not understand that mentality at all. Maybe you are bounded by some privacy conditions or something but how can actually make me believe you when you are beating around the bush the whole time ? .. Sigh .. people in that lecture room on wednesday understand.

positive, wtf the ord function is so much fun. Enjoyable dinner, company, great entertainment and lots of pictures taken.. woohoo.. good planning if I do say so myself. ^pat on the my OWN back harhar^

Anyway .. people with pics with me inside .. please send me please please ..

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:20 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time