Thursday, December 07, 2006

hm in case you are wondering ..

In case you peeps out there are wondering (or not..) why I havent blogged and complained about my miserable, pathetic life for the past few days, it's because I have nothing to complain about. (Plus the fact that if I tell you guys what I am doing, I might get sued by the SAF) But, since I am going to ord this friday (EVERYONE SCREAMS AND CLAPS) wtf. Bureaucracy, especially in the singapore military is slow anyway.


I HAVE NOT BEEN BLOGGING BECAUSE I AM WORKING AT ESPRIT. (WOOHOO)

You can drop by at great world city to find how I have been doing but be warned, I may be on off haha. (HINT: call blogger beforehand to ask whether he is working) And what a fantastic time I am having there, great helpful colleagues, close to home, nice customers whom I love talking to and "servicing", bad snotty customers who I dont treat well and bitch about with my colleagues the works. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. The only thing that frustrates me is the immense amount of work you have to do before closing. I understand the clothes have to be nicely folded and put on display but do they have to be sorted by size even the hanging ones? Who really bothers? Next time if I open a boutique or something, clothes are not going to be sorted by designs but by size everyone will just have so much of an easier job but will those people who are not happy with their size hate me ? Hm.. ?

ANYWAY I LOVE MY JOB, LIFE IS GOOD, AND SO IS GOD ..

P.S. I actually saw pan lingling and guo liang on my very first day of work, how lucky is that? Anyway little tip to these two celebs, lose weight (a lot of it..) and be friendly to every staff in the store not only the ones serving you, so not cool to just brush past the one you knocked into. You do not know when they will blog about it.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:31 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time