Thursday, December 07, 2006

should i put this in my blog ..

Maybe my blog would get famous for the wrong reasons and maybe I will get bombarded with hate mail but I seriously and truly must get this out of my system.


罗志祥 SUCKS

I think he is the only celeb that I hate a lot. His songs stinks, his sense of humour is like so super low class, he doesnt look or sound or act or in anyway a celeb. The worst part is he has an attitude which spells I am god's gift to mankind, I am super hot, super cool, super popular and just the best artiste in the world. The aura and attitude is get from him is just arrogance, dumbness and filth. I seriously do not get him at all. He is just a pretentious f---er who thinks he is great.




I feel sad for Koda Kumi. She looks great and sounds great in this song and the meaning behind this song is not that bad, but he just ruins it I am sorry. I cant "crape" my hands for him I am sorry. (Hint: listen closely to the song to know what I am talking about)

And anyway, what kind of name is SPESHOW ? Just plain ridiculous ..
吴克群 Kenji is like a million times better

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:53 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time