Monday, January 15, 2007

to j and k

This goes out to kervin, jas and grace if you ever read this ..

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ~
YOU ARE FINALLY AN ADULT
MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR TIME
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF
~ AND MAY ALL YOUR HOPES, ASPIRATIONS AND WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE ~

p.s. This goes out to everyone else I know who turns twenty one in January. Huifang, Siim Ann, Yoke, Annie, Yong Kwang, Yunning .. too many to count lei but the message goes out especially to the 3 cos they in my jc class ma and we just celebrated kervin's birthday together. Love the mango cake haha.

people who read this msg please tell the people it is directed for in case they do not read my humble blog

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 1:17 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time