Saturday, July 21, 2007

My 21st birthday party

My troubles are over.

Dear Guys And Gals,
You are all cordially invited to my 21st birthday party.
*Applause*
Date of Event : 29thJul 2007(Sunday)

Time : 2.00pm to 6.00pm

Venue : the minds café boat quay level 3

The whole level is mine and you are gonna have a great afternoon of games, drinks *non-alcoholic because it is too early*, food, cake and lots and lots of fun so make sure you come along .

Really hope to see all of you there :P

Please tag on my blog if you are able to make it kz.

Please do not be angry that I did not invite you "personally". This counts as a personal invite just that it is sent to many ppl at once to save time really sorry. Please come kz your attendance means a lot to me.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:57 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time