Friday, September 14, 2007

the life of a niner

I cant stop enjoying my life now . It just rockz

hall life
. so damn fun .
.. seriously hope i can stay on next year ..
... obviously with all my friends around ...
. yup yup .
.. you all rock ..
... friends forever ...

class life
. so damn enjoyable .
.. seriously love my clique ..
... obviously hope we can get the same timetables throughout these three years ..
. yup yup .
.. you all are the best ..
... friends forever ...

to those not mentioned but part of my life in ntu
. you all rock as well .
.. friends forever ..

seriously wish time would stop now . my life and its enjoyment is at its peak now

to everyone the term break is one week from now . start asking me out k

love you all
.. aw ..

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:45 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time