Saturday, September 08, 2007

suddenly . .

So involved
.. I feel so involved the change of rooms in hall was for the best ..

Anyway rat.a.2.e rocks
damn how do i spell that
Anyway it's an entertaining watch
Yups

Dinner with torrio : fun
Notice to all torrians : there is now an attendance system.with more attendance you can cancel out the forfeits you do in future
so see you guys around more often k

.. life is so much fun ..

Thinking back I am slightly disappointed with a certain organisation in my school
that thursday
a room filled with people
a room filled with people not of our own
.. a room full of self-serving people ..
did not get good vibes from that room
and I do not believe this prejudice of mine is falsely developed
sigh

.. nothing is perfect ..

Msg to mr. hong : have fun in china come back must visit me haha

movies to watch : e lindsay lohan flick ~ underdog ~

music to watch: yang cheng lin .. f.i.r and of course JOLIN :P

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 9:11 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time