Monday, October 15, 2007

once again ~

. what do I do in statistics lesson ? .
.. blog of course ~ as usual muahaha I feel evil ..
... I think I am going to pon statistics lecture again never listen even if I go ...

updates on my life :

* fun*
** great food **
*** great company ***
** new clothes **
* had such a great weekend . especially saturday . so happy *

- miraculously I finished all my projects -
-- kentucky milk case and OBnD no more muahahaha --
--- heave a huge sigh of relieve . but somehow the stress is still there ---
-- I wanna do well for my finals --
--mug hard !! -

~ really want to thank my excellent groups for jobs well done ~
~~ kelvin . mingzhou . tzeyang . xueying . xinni ~~
~~~ adeline . desmond . pristine . vincent ~~~
~~ good grades await us ~~
~ we all ROCK ~

. mark said I looked like a dancer .
.. feel so honoured ..
... happy ...

* my mood is like this song *
** happy . relaxed . at peace with the world **
*** anyway this is part 2 in the movie : Jolin being in love with Stephen Fung ***
>> showdown tomorrow : marketing hope I win <<

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 5:07 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time