Saturday, December 15, 2007

blurry week

this week passed in a blur
I better blog about it before more stuff happen
I am already beginning to forget what is happening already
haha
lousy memory
Monday 10-12-07
.hm.
slacked the whole day

Tuesday 11-12-07
watched the TATTOOIST
did not realise its a Singapore production
quite gross though
thinking whether I should get a tattoo now though

went out with the usual company
havent been in kino for so long
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
xingyue you dont look that bad lar
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
xingyue: value for money
sigh i cant stand this kinda books damn thick and a lot of small words
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
world's longest novel: short of one book here though
dinner at pepper lunch
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
lots of interesting videos
Wednesday 12-12-07
sigh
I regret some of the decisions I have made
not because of the decisions I made
but because of people who think they know everything
I actually have more than enough faith in myself
and I do not see why you are scolding when you havent done anything yourself

heroes ending sucks
anyway the company is good :)

cant believe abner asked me to play mahjong
haha

Thursday 13-12-07
swimming training
learned how to plunge

netball match
hall 9 rocks
scored whenever we got the ball
haha

water polo match
damn tiring
had to fend off two guys who marked me
did I really look that professional ?
lost but we did our best !

gl gathering
quite fun
except for the ice lemon tea that was spilled on me

to xy: sorry la
I did not really mean it lar
did not mean to get so anal on you :P
Friday 14-12-07
short shopping trip
lots of fun anyways
great company
sweeet
saw the difference between good and bad service
so sad it lasted so short
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anyway see you guys at tonight's party k
Cya later :)

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 1:47 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time