Saturday, January 19, 2008

we are better than we thought :)

Wanted to take a picture of hall 9 at 9 am in the morning
Unfortunately there was no more space in my phone
. Gosh .
.. God knows how long I haven been awake at 9am on a saturday ..
Yes I was awake
Keep you jaws from dropping to the floor
The things I do for hall 9 cheerleading
.. Haha ..
. Kidding .

Breakfast at can 2 was simple but nice

Walked into SRC with desperation
Somehow it suddenly hit me that we were so unprepared for what was to come
Suprisingly after walking through
There was a boost of confidence
. We can do it .
.. Yeah ..

And now
Practice is finally over
With my whole group going through the whole routine
. Yeah we rock :P .
Getting in some last words before I join the group for lunch at JP
. Somewhere new isnt it ? .
.. Kidding again ..
... The sarcasm is rich ...
.. Haha ..
. Please laugh .

Last rantings: I think I am a nice person. But listening to the opinion of others may be a shock or should I not be that concerned ?

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:57 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time