Wednesday, February 13, 2008

when i dont get enough sleep

Blogging now at the FAL
With the thoughts that are racing through my head now
Can only be because of 1 sole reason
. Yesh .
Jareth Tan can be put in a grouchy mood
And seems like he is having PMS
Due to a lack of sleep
4 hours everyday since monday due to 830 lessons is definitely nothing to celebrate

And he is not happy with the event that just occurred

Dearest ABC chairman
As a member of NBS and I do not even know who you are or what you have contributed doesnt look that good on you right ?
. Blame it on my ignorance if you may .
A person hell-bent on improving his resume without relevant contributions
. But I guess lots of evil malicious people are like that .
What I dont understand is:
Why would you not give the free goodie bags meant for NBS students
To a NBS student who arrived too early to get the goodie bag
We cant make it during lunch time so what's so wrong about us taking it earlier
That it has to take your "highness" to stop us from helping ourselves
When really no one was around us to follow our actions
Instead you allowed your underlings to give the goodie bags to non-NBS students during the same time we were there
Well done !
Your majesty's main purpose is done.
Being mean to students' from your own faculty
Or whatever ways to exude your "ominous presence"

. Think about it .

. Pissed .
.. Grouchy ..

And guess what
. As extroverted as I am I do not just go up to somebody I do not know at all to get a favour from .
.. Why would you want such a long queue when you know only have the people are going to get what they are queueing for ..
... I actually want to do a project when you have a plan for what you are going to discuss or do ...
.. I really cant live without sleep ..
. I want to get it soon .

I also want to watch my angela zhang
Concert.29/3/07.Max Pavilion
Anyone ?

Hoping to get back to my bed soon
Hoping I am in a better mood soon
Hoping my entries do not seem so complaint-some anymore because life is unfair
(annual angpows totalling to $15000 anyone?)
And some people are just more dumb and selfish compared to others

. Rise my stocks Rise .

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 11:06 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time