Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The One Where I Just Love To Complain

Service quality is dropping
. sigh .
.. infuriating ..

I do not hate my own race
But imports from China are irritating
Why do they think they are better than everyone else around them
. sigh .
.. irritated ..

Warning :
Whoever knows this girl
Photobucket
- Cut all ties with her -
She was actually talking bad about her roommate to her parents
And how she stands her because she has something to gain
And her parents actually support her !
Singaporeans can be so competitive
. Wrong of me to eavesdrop but they were speaking quite loudly .

- Sigh -
. What is happening to the world .

So hooked onto this song

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:10 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time