Thursday, October 16, 2008

The One Where I Just Cannot Take It Anymore

ARGH !
if not for how much I value my hair
I would pull it all out right now

Accounting project is such a chore
I just don't flow with this project
I am not contributing as much as I should as I just don't get this project
I also don't get the group I am working with
They are nice people
But I just can't flow with their vibe
Sigh
Be glad its over

No Names !
He shall be known as N.E
N.E representing necessary evil
N.E is just someone I have to deal with and have around
But I really dont get him
The way he treats and talks to people is just not positive
It's almost repulsive
I really hope N.E changes
I just dont want to deal with him or even have him around
He is getting on my nerves

Hot and steamy video coming up

Womanizer by Britney Spears
Wonder is siying and her roomie gonna start singing it soon

SO GLAD I GOT IT ALL OFF MY CHEST

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:22 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time