Friday, November 14, 2008

The One About The Cool Mom And Dictionary

One paper down
Four more to go
Go Jareth Go
Translation was quite a breeze and pleasure to do
(unintended reference to questions haha)
And I have to idea the dictionary actually explained 三个臭皮匠赛过诸葛亮
Cool beans right ?

Was watching telly with xiaoyan.jiaying.mel.ivy
Cool beans once again
Interesting experience haha
Have to do it again
Anyway
I am damn proud of my mom
Zoe Tay in the 9 o clock show about aids
Looks like my mom !
The spitting image
I always knew my mom was pretty
But mom ! you loook like the freakin queen of caldecott
Haha
I might be over-reacting
But Jareth loves his mom a lot

Man tries to rob bank
Man gets killed by white tigers by jumping into their enclosure
And it all happened in Singapore !
Week of interesting random news
Haha
Singapore is not that lacking of crazy people it seems

CONCENTRATE MAN
THE EXAMS ARE ENDING WOOHOO ~

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 1:03 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • tan yimin, jareth
  • optimistic realist
  • 26/7/1986
  • nanyang technological university
  • singapore
  • life never turns out the way you planned
  • Playlist

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time